Which host to use for jitsi-videobridge [SOLVED]

Hello,

I’m trying to install jitsi-videobridge on my Openbsd server. I took the sources and installed jdk 1.8

When I start
mvn compile exec:exec -Dexec.executable=java -Dexec.args="-cp %classpath org.jitsi.videobridge.Main --domain=“jitsi.mydomain.org” --host=“localhost” --port=“5347” --secret=“SECRET1” -Djava.library.path=$JVB_HOME/lib/native/linux-64 -Djava.util.logging.cofig.file=$JVB_HOME/lib/native/linux-64 -Djava.util.logging.config.file=$JVB_HOME/lib/logging.properties -Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_HOME_DIR_NAME=.jitsi-videobridge "

I see a connection refused.
I read somewhere else that it’s due to prosody server not available.

My jitsi-videobridge is 1.1.1.5 and my prosody is 1.1.1.10, these machines are behind my nginx reverse proxy.

Question: For --host, should I use 1.1.1.10 or the fqdn ? (in the later case the connection might go to the firewall and the reverse proxy so it’s not efficient).

Thank you

It is ok to use the ip-address, just make sure prosody is listening there(on that ip-address not only on localhost) for component connections on port 5347.

Thank you for your answer.

I added the stanza component_interface = { “127.0.0.1”, “1.1.1.10” } in prosody global config

I have other problems but this one is solved =)