Where to get Android Java/Kotlin Source Code

I was searching for buttery smooth video conferencing experience with screen sharing and streaming audio/video on it without in lag in its audio and video when large audience is present. I checked jitsi meet and it fulfills all the things I need.

I was able to integrate Android SDK in my Android App, it is working too, but I want to remove/hide some features from mobile side as my host will be on web with all features like screen sharing and on mobile, the audience will be only see it. I want to remove/hide Screen sharing, invite people, etc. from Mobile App. But as I want to do the changes, I found that all the source code is in React with JS files, which we don’t understand. My App is in Java and Kotlin.

So, I need Android SDK source code in Java or Kotlin. How to get that, can anyone on forum help me?

The source code is here: GitHub - jitsi/jitsi-meet: Jitsi Meet - Secure, Simple and Scalable Video Conferences that you use as a standalone app or embed in your web application.
The code is shared between web and mobile, the android specific part is here jitsi-meet/android at master · jitsi/jitsi-meet · GitHub