Where does the Jitsi meeting feedback information gets stored provided at the end of the meeting

Where does the Jitsi meeting feedback information gets stored provided at the end of the meeting. Do we have any API to retrieve the feedback i formation submitted

If I remember correctly, the feedback dialog used to be coupled with Callstats integration, which would imply that the feedback data goes into Callstats. I’m not aware of any option to redirect feedback to a different analytics backend, so chances are, this is still the case.

You may want to check feedback-application

2 Likes

@shawn Is there a way to view the feedback data stored at Callstats could you please let me know

You’re referring to your own deployment + callstats integration, right? If so, that would be available when you log into Callstats. I am not very familiar with the interface so cannot tell you exactly where.

If it is not something you set up, then naturally you will not have access to it.

Yes I am referring to our own deployment, so callstats will be it integrated by default in the Jitsi meet system.

No, it is not enabled by default. You will need to register for a callstats account then enable the integration in config. There should be docs in callstats on how to do this.

ok thanks for the information