When i use react sdk , and when i reload the page , the sdk api information gone , how can i solve this problem?

when i use react sdk , and when i reload the page , the sdk api information gone , how can i solve this problem ?

This is normal as you are creating a new connection. When there is a network issue the lib-jitsi-meet will try to reconnect in the 1 minute period and if possible it will continue restoring the connection and keeping the state if it fails it will reload as anyway the server-side state for the previous connection expires.
What do you want to keep?

i want if the user refresh the page , he still finds the page of meeting and he still inside the meeting ? can i handle this by any way ?

If you go to meet.jit.si and you refresh the page you will end up in the same meeting?
You just need to make sure when the page is reloaded you end up to join the same meeting name via the SDK, how to do it … that is something you need to handle in your app in some way. In jitsi-meet this is handled by the URL of the page, that is the name of the meeting.