Sorry, it’s not a question. This is a report.
I installed a free jitsi meet,
I tried to add translation target items to the main-jp.json from main.json.
Found a fair number of new items in main.json and a fair number of empty items (="") in main-jp.json.
The record are below.
I identified the items that need to be newly added and the items that are currently empty (="") by color.
I think it’s useful for editing translation files in other than English.
Of course, there may be many cases where it does not hit.
Please link the updated main-jp.json below.
I didn’t know the file attachment on this forum, so I pasted it on the web.
I hope developers can use it for the new version.