We have multiple jitsi instances (deployed via docker), and our users sometimes faced problems like camera/sound/share screen feature not working.
- We know about supported browsers and checks our users via test.webrtc.org .
- We also know about the requirement to open a list of ports in secured and corporate networks.
- We monitor available CPU and RAM.
- We regularly update jitsi version
- We test with 3+ participants to avoid false-positive test result caused by p2p
Even after all these steps… there are users who experience the problems described above.
We need an expert, who will help us find sources of problems. And increase the proportion of users who have rooms work.