Wanted: Support in Setup and regular Maintainance of a jitsi System

Wanted: Support in Setup and Maintenance of a jitsi System

We are a German ATS Company located in Cologne (www.concludis.com). We are using jitsi as VideoConference Tool between our customer´s recruiters and candidates. We are looking for help in two stages:

1. Check and optimization of the jitsi system and turn server configuration. Although we operate a turn-server we do have customers using the service from a corporate network who get disconnected after the third party joins the conference.

If we are successful in step 1 we would like to hire you on base of a regular maintenance contract. You would be responsible for updates and modifications of presently 4 servers running the jitsi system. On top of this we would like you to work with us in development of new features on top on the system (recording, asynchrony interviews, etc)

Our systems are bare metal and located in the datacentre of Hetzner AG (www.hetzner.de)

Thanks for any offer.

Best regards

Dieter Brandenburger CTO (ppa)

Hi Dieter, I have sent you PM. Please check it out.

Hi,

We have sent you a personal message.

Hi Dieter,
Sent you PM.

Hi Dieter,
All that you have described and are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
I will send you a personal message to discuss further.
Best Wishes,
Andrew