Waiting for the host not showing

hello good I have the jitsi configured to work with tokens, everything works fine but I have a little problem when I create the room and enter the pop up of “waiting for the host” should appear but it does not appear, any help? I’m sorry for my English

There is no such feauture out of the box when using tokens.
You can handle it in custom prosody module where you always allow moderators to bypass lobby and start lobby by default …

Hello, thanks for the help, but I don’t think I understood well, what I would like is that when I enter a room and the moderator does not enter that the notice of “waiting for the host” appears.

this the default behaviour for secure domain, a less sophisticated approach than tokens. If you use tokens, the authentification part is external to Jitsi.

My problem is that when I create a room and not yet and enter the token it does not get the warning of “waiting for the host”, I have a server that I made to test and in that if the warning is jumped but in the other it does not and They are configured the same and seen videos of people configuring it and that notice also appears when they create the room and have not entered the token

waiting for the host dont appears is this normal ? i have other server to make tests and in this server the waiting for the host appears

then tokens are not enabled for this host.

nono the "waiting for the host " appears and the server is configurated in token mode

i follow this video

and u can see at final the “waiting for the host” before he put de jwt in the url

if a guest join the room befero the moderator the guest has no warninig “waiting for the host”

jitsi-school-installer

my jitsi works fine with tokens the only problems is , if the guest users join before the moderator the warning "waiting for the host " not appears , in the video at 10:41 u can see how he create the room and the warning appears

I´ve got the same problem @Jose_Angel , in the new stable Jitsi version. I have old Jitsi installations where this is working fine (Waiting for host).

If you’re using this mod: mod_token_owner_party

I made it works by commenting this line: org.jitsi.jicofo.auth.URL=XMPP:meet.example.com
and adding: org.jitsi.jicofo.auth.URL=EXT_JWT:meet.example.com

in file: /etc/jitsi/jicofo/sip-communicator.properties

and switching from event.origin.send(st.error_reply(stanza, ‘cancel’, ‘not-allowed’))
to event.origin.send(st.error_reply(stanza, ‘auth’, ‘not-authorized’))

on the mod_token_owner_party.lua

Try it!