Video Stops when more than 2 people are connected

We have Jitsi installed on Azure. Have registered our DNS, pointed it to the IP of our Azure server - works like a charm with two people.

Only issue now is that when more than 3 join, the video stops, but, we can still see their avatar.

*I see that I may need to add lines to the following file: /etc/jitsi/videobridge/sip-communicator.properties

org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_LOCAL_ADDRESS=<Local.IP.Address>
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_PUBLIC_ADDRESS=<Public.IP.Address.

My issue is that I don’t know the command to be able to add the lines

• And I also need to forward ports from my router (device that does the nat) to the machine running jvb

Not sure where how to do that.

Help please

Please share logs. Also it is expected that you are not able to moved to JVB as 2 people conference uses p2p and more than moved on JVB which is not working properly.

Hello,
Thanks for your note. What logs would you like me to share. And - can you please provide me with the proper command to pull the logs you need

Hey @mapworkslearning, you will need Jicofo, JVB and Prosody logs that you can find in /var/log/jitsi/jicofo.log, jvb.log and same you can find in prosody folder of log. Delete all the instances or note the time of connection you have made with 2 & 3 users in jicofo, jvb and prosody as well and share it here.