Video does not work then receiveMultipleVideoStreams = true

I have self-deployed Jitsi server and own web app. App use Jitsi with lib-jitsi-meet. All work fine (audio, video), but if I turn on
flags: {
sourceNameSignaling: true,
receiveMultipleVideoStreams: true,
},
in JitsiMeetJS.init, video of remote user do not show but audio still working.
I want to use MultipleVideoStreams for screen sharing.

What is wrong? Do I need to change something for MultipleVideoStreams ?

Did you also configure the JVB?

No, I didn’t. I don’t find any docs about Multiple Video and just turn on flags )
How should i configure JVB?

You also need to set this: jitsi-videobridge/reference.conf at 8d45c2e1ae2f99231927377a90530c2f72397a8f · jitsi/jitsi-videobridge · GitHub

This looks similar to the problem I was discussing here:

I added this to the jvb.conf, but but video streams do not show up on mobile (SDK). Streams between mobile work fine, and display properly on desktops.

multi-stream 
{
    enabled = true
}

By the way: When screen sharing is enabled with video, I do see 2 individual steams on the desktop users, so i know the flag is working properly.

Edit: I just updated to the latest (I was one version behind) and the behavior is the same:

corby@server:/home/corby# dpkg -l | grep tsi
hi  jicofo                   1.0-911-1             all          JItsi Meet COnference FOcus
hi  jitsi-meet-prosody       1.0.6447-1            all          Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
hi  jitsi-meet-web           1.0.6447-1            all          WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
hi  jitsi-meet-web-config    1.0.6447-1            all          Configuration for web serving of Jitsi Meet
hi  jitsi-videobridge2       2.2-22-g42bc1b99-1    all          WebRTC compatible Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU)

@saghul @corby Thank you very much for the help

I added multi-stream to the jvb.conf and now video works for about one second and stopped. I don’t find any errors in jvb.log. What a can try to fix this?

I connect ClientA without sourceNameSignaling, sendMultipleVideoStreams, receiveMultipleVideoStreams and ClientB with them seated to true. ClientA don’t see ClientB, but ClientB see ClientA.

ii  jicofo                                1.0-911-1                         all          JItsi Meet COnference FOcus
ii  jitsi-meet                            2.0.7648-1                        all          WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii  jitsi-meet-prosody                    1.0.6447-1                        all          Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
ii  jitsi-meet-tokens                     1.0.6447-1                        all          Prosody token authentication plugin for Jitsi Meet
ii  jitsi-meet-turnserver                 1.0.6447-1                        all          Configures coturn to be used with Jitsi Meet
ii  jitsi-meet-web                        1.0.6447-1                        all          WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii  jitsi-meet-web-config                 1.0.6447-1                        all          Configuration for web serving of Jitsi Meet
ii  jitsi-videobridge2                    2.2-22-g42bc1b99-1                all          WebRTC compatible Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU)

@mskvortsov In your scenario, are ClientA and ClientB both desktops? or a mix of mobile and desktop? Just trying to find a pattern.

Both are desktop Chrome (latest) on MacOS Ventura

What SDK version were you using?

What about setting this in jicofo: jicofo/reference.conf at a1b5adbfa8c971a76b3c571e108fbef2f3c69a61 · jitsi/jicofo · GitHub
Does it change anything?

@saghul SDK version is '6.0.0'

@damencho setting enable-multi-stream-backward-compat = true seemed to make things slightly worse. Now, when video is enabled on iOS and Android they no longer see each others video streams (audio works okay). The desktops still see all videos.

Oh, It’s works! Thank you for help!