JVB Version: 0.1.1093
Installed through apt packaging.
So to summarize what im trying to achive: let use “Alice” and “Bob” as exmaple. and for each step will include a gist of what I`m sending/patch-ing JVB and their correlated/translated sdp offers/answers.
- Alice start the call
- Creating a conference
- Allocate channels for Alice (video and audio)
- Translate Colibri to SDP and Send to Alice (remote offer)
- Get SDP Answer from Alice and Translate to Colibri and Patch her`s channels
- Bob accept call
- Allocate channels for Bob (video and audio)
- Translate Colibri to SDP and Send to Bob (remote offer)
- Get SDP Answer from Bob and Translate to Colibri and Patch his channels
- Create a new offer for Alice with JVB and Bob`s streams
- Create a new offer for Bob with JVB And Alice`s streams
All logs from JVB.
I`ve been stuck on this any help would be really appreciated.
P.S: Also checked if udp port is getting any traffic. And yes as soon as i patched the channels participants with icecandidates the tcpdump catches traffic on port 10000.