Using Ant media for live streaming conflicting with webrtc

hi,
I am using jitsi for the conference in my application and I recently wanted to add live streaming by ant media which is also webRTC based. the libraries were conflicting so I removed the one from ant media. But now it is crashing for live streaming with this error:

W/System.err: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: no non-static method “Lorg/webrtc/IceCandidate;.(Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V”

Fatal error in: …/…/sdk/android/src/jni/jni_generator_helper.cc, line 59

last system error: 0

Check failed: !env->ExceptionCheck()

error during GetMethodID: , (Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V

@saghul @damencho please can you help

What is the ant media library you are ussing?

http://antmedia.io/ this the library, it also uses webRTC

Where is their SDK? where can I check the source?

here is the link

it feels like something webRTC version mismatch when I run it removing jitsi it works fine, it will be very helpful if you can help me figure this out. I feel like something wrong with ice
candidate or something as per the error

We use WebRTC M75. Unles the versions match you are in for trouble. You can try to use the one provided by Antmedia, but we haven’t tested it so…

how can i match these versions? can i build jitsi using a different version?

You can force one into the other by ignoring a dependency, but nobody knows what the results will be.

api project(":webrtc-android-framework")
implementation(‘org.jitsi.react:jitsi-meet-sdk:+’) { transitive = true }

here are the two libraries
added this:
pickFirst(‘lib/arm64-v8a/libjingle_peerconnection_so.so’)
pickFirst(‘lib/x86/libjingle_peerconnection_so.so’)
pickFirst(‘lib/armeabi-v7a/libjingle_peerconnection_so.so’)
pickFirst(‘lib/x86_64/libjingle_peerconnection_so.so’)

but still i think it is picking up jitsi library how do i force jitsi to use their library

antmedia sdk uses m79 and jitsi uses m75 as you said so how can i get this sorted?