Users can't hear each other but sometimes they can

Hello, I’m having trouble to diagnose the issue we somethimes have.
One situation is this: An user with Mac, creates a room using the host password. Enables lobby.
I ask to join the meeting (Using windows). He accepts me, I can hear him but he can’t hear me. So I leave and ask to join again, he accepts and now everything works.

He also told me that one time there were 3 people on the meeting, everything was fine, the fourth one came in and no one could hear each other anymore.
I check the logs on the server, but didn’t find anything wierd.

I have the Jitsi on a ubuntu machine on AWS. I did the configuration behind NAT and yesterday updated to the latest version. The machin has 2 CPU e 4 RAM.

ii jitsi-meet 2.0.7084-1 all WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii jitsi-meet-prosody 1.0.5979-1 all Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-meet-turnserver 1.0.5979-1 all Configures coturn to be used with Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-meet-web 1.0.5979-1 all WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii jitsi-meet-web-config 1.0.5979-1 all Configuration for web serving of Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-videobridge2 2.1-645-g0e93dcc1-1 all WebRTC compatible Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU)

Any question, I’m more than happy to answer. If someone can help me, I really apreacited it.

PS: The MAC user is using firefox right now. I use OperaGX or Chrome sometimes.

What is prosody version?

Is there any error in the broswer console?

@Roberto_Wengratt when this happens, what you can do is: gather the browser js logs from the people that are not being heard and the participant that is not hearing and send them to us. Thank you

Hello Guys, I’m so sorry for the late replay.

It end up being something related do the mac users, probably some privacy configuration update.

It is all working fine now. Thank you so much.