User Interface Tidy Up on existing Jitsi Server

Hello. Looking for a developer / development house to assist in fine tuning our Jitsi setup. We have a Jitsi server running and working, but our user interface needs attention, as we have features on those pages we don’t require and our work flow is a bit sloppy. The developer / development house must have a good understanding of Jitsi and the API. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Elliot,
I am happy to take on this project, as what you are wanting done is well within my skill set.
You can reach me on andrew.johnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hi,

We would be able to support you with Jitsi installations and support services. Please drop us a mail hello@meetrix.io

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hello,

I and my brother are Jitsi experts having extensive experience in various type of Jitsi projects.We can help you on your requirements.

We can also give maintenance and support service according to your NDA requirements.

You can send me email from;
umit@doganbros.com
Best
Ümit

Hi,

We can help you out to tune your work flow and give you suggestions to improve it. Embedding jitsi using an iframe and controlling it from outside will give you a better control of the system. Please contact us on support@telzee.io for more details.

Regards,
Team Telzee