Urgent: Update Jitsi Meet Now!

Thanks for that … I’m running on Apache though…
Guess I’m looking for a basic, do this and then that type of answer…
I appreciate the input though, I’m a dolt…

0 Likes

Link does not work. Please resend. TY

0 Likes

The link is to https://download.jitsi.org/stable/ and https://download.jitsi.org/stable/jitsi-meet_1.0.3508-1_all.deb. You need to update to latest stable.

0 Likes

I installed the latest stable release of Jitsi-Meet. I must say there is significant improvement from the previous versions. The Conference is of very good quality.
I have been following Jitsi since its initial days and I must say you guys have done a wonderful job and the latest release is the best of them all.
Congratulations…

1 Like

Hi @emcho, @damencho
I try to new install Jitsi meet to updated lastest stable. But video and sound unavailable.

Pls tell me how can resolve it?
Thanks,

0 Likes

Hi @srinivas,
i’m trying to update lastest jitsi meet stable to fix Chrome 72 warning.
But it fail when i install a new jitsi meet server with ubuntu 18.04.
I known you get success to update lastest version jitsi meet.
Pls tell me how to update from old version or quick install new jitsi meet server.
Thanks,

0 Likes

Check your jicofo logs, do you see any errors?

0 Likes

That error:
Jicofo 2019-03-09 08:47:58.706 SEVERE: [60] org.jitsi.jicofo.AbstractChannelAllocator.log() Failed to allocate channels using bridge: jitsi-videobridge.meet.covavi.vn
net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException: Failed to allocate colibri channels - bad request: Conference not found for ID: ce5fc5cc557a2e43
at org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.colibri.ColibriConferenceImpl.maybeThrowOperationFailed(ColibriConferenceImpl.java:454)
at org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.colibri.ColibriConferenceImpl.createColibriChannels(ColibriConferenceImpl.java:322)
at org.jitsi.protocol.xmpp.colibri.ColibriConference.createColibriChannels(ColibriConference.java:115)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.ParticipantChannelAllocator.doAllocateChannels(ParticipantChannelAllocator.java:145)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.AbstractChannelAllocator.allocateChannels(AbstractChannelAllocator.java:254)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.AbstractChannelAllocator.doRun(AbstractChannelAllocator.java:167)
at org.jitsi.jicofo.AbstractChannelAllocator.run(AbstractChannelAllocator.java:141)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Conference not found for ID: ce5fc5cc557a2e43

That is jicofo log:
jicofo log.txt (9.7 KB)

0 Likes

Is your JVB up? Have you tried restarting it?

0 Likes

Apologies for the delayed response.

I installed a fresh copy of the latest Jitsi Meet. It works fine for me. I did not do an Upgrade

0 Likes

I am unable to understand what problem you are facing. Can you be a little more descriptive? I am more than willing to help.

0 Likes