Unsupported IQ mode: UNDEFINED

Hello Jitsi Fellows,

I am able to successfully make recordings with a remote server (gcloud).
I am following same steps for configuring jibri server for my local wmare vps.

After fresh installation logs were saying

2020-04-27 14:58:54.382 SEVERE: [38] org.jitsi.jibri.api.xmpp.XmppApi.run() Error starting Jibri service : org.openqa.selenium.remote.UnreachableBrowserException: Could not start a new session. Possible causes are invalid address of the remote server or browser start-up failure.
See log-older.txt

At that time there was just two rows of chromedriverlog in/tmp folder which indicates the port and protect it from malicious software.

After restarting server now log says
2020-04-27 15:52:25.793 SEVERE: [41] org.jitsi.jibri.api.xmpp.XmppApi.run() Unsupported IQ mode: UNDEFINED
See log-after-record-attempt.txt

And please see log.0-before-starting-recording.txt after restarting server and starting jibri service.
jibri, jibri-icewm and jibri-xorg services up and running.

Could you please help me to solve this issue?

log.0-after-record-attempt.txt (4.7 KB) log.0-before-starting-recording.txt (3.5 KB) log.older.txt (8.3 KB) xorg.log (29.8 KB)

do you have any edge antivirus / snort type rules? that maybe one reason why you’re getting this

Thanks for quick response, I assume it is a general warning, because I have checked the gcloud vps and the log file there just start with the same two rows except the port number is different.
But in this case working server log has dozen of extra log rows in addition.
The wmware server is behind a software firewall but all ports have been allowed already.

I suspect local vps can not launch chrome, because ffmpeg is recording blank gray screen when I run the command below from console

ffmpeg -y -v info -f x11grab -draw_mouse 0 -r 30 -s 1280x720 -thread_queue_size 4096 -i :0.0+0,0 -c:v libx264 -preset veryfast -maxrate 2976k -bufsize 5952k -pix_fmt yuv420p -r 30 -crf 25 -g 60 -tune zerolatency -f mp4 /tmp/recordings/test.mp4

do you have x-server installed properly

try re-installing the pre-reqs

sudo apt-get install ffmpeg curl alsa-utils icewm xdotool xserver-xorg-input-void xserver-xorg-video-dummy

also make sure snd-loop is working

lsmod | grep snd_aloop