UnstatisfiedLinker error while sending register request from sip communicator to Asterisk server

Hi All,

Now i am working with sip-communicator in the MAC OS, While running a sip communicator with the source, sip communicator is loaded successfully, but while sending register request am getting "UnstatisfiedLinker error".

Can any one suggest me to correct this error

Regards
Sumathi

Please attach the log file (it must be in ~/Library/Application
Support/SIP Communicator) or the output in Terminal.app. Also provide
the JRE version (e.g. run java -version in Terminal.app).

···

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Keerthi Sumathi <keerthivarmansrinivasan@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Now i am working with sip-communicator in the MAC OS, While running a sip
communicator with the source, sip communicator is loaded successfully, but
while sending register request am getting "UnstatisfiedLinker error".

Regards
Sumathi

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Lubomir Marinov wrote:

Please attach the log file (it must be in ~/Library/Application
Support/SIP Communicator) or the output in Terminal.app. Also provide
the JRE version (e.g. run java -version in Terminal.app).

Hi All,

Now i am working with sip-communicator in the MAC OS, While running a sip
communicator with the source, sip communicator is loaded successfully, but
while sending register request am getting "UnstatisfiedLinker error".

Regards
Sumathi

Hi,

The error message displayed in the console while running sip communicator through and build.

Error message:
/[java] Welcome to Felix.
[java] =================
[java] IOException in readRegistry: java.io.EOFException
[java] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
[java] at java.awt.EventQueue.invokeAndWait(EventQueue.java:997)
[java] at quicktime.QTSession.<clinit>(QTSession.java:92)
[java] at com.lti.civil.impl.qtjava.QTCaptureSystem.init(QTCaptureSystem.java:37)
[java] at net.sf.fmj.media.cdp.civil.CaptureDevicePlugger.addCaptureDevices(CaptureDevicePlugger.java:38)
[java] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[java] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
[java] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
[java] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.device.FMJCivilVideoAuto.<init>(FMJCivilVideoAuto.java:33)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.device.JmfDeviceDetector.detectCaptureDevices(JmfDeviceDetector.java:234)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.device.JmfDeviceDetector.initialize(JmfDeviceDetector.java:119)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.device.JmfDeviceDetector.setupJMF(JmfDeviceDetector.java:364)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.device.JmfDeviceDetector.detectAndConfigureCaptureDevices(JmfDeviceDetector.java:436)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.device.DeviceConfiguration.initialize(DeviceConfiguration.java:88)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.media.MediaServiceImpl$DeviceConfigurationThread.run(MediaServiceImpl.java:407)
[java] Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /System/Library/Java/Extensions/libQTJNative.jnilib:
[java] at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
[java] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1822)
[java] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1715)
[java] at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
[java] at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1030)
[java] at quicktime.QTSession$1.run(QTSession.java:94)
[java] at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:199)
[java] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:597)
[java] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:300)
[java] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:210)
[java] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:200)
[java] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:195)
[java] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:187)
[java] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:121)
[java] 13:06:00.077 SEVERE: impl.gui.main.login.LoginManager.run().411 Failed to register protocol provider.
[java] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /Users/Prakash/Documents/workspace/sip_commn_1800/lib/native/mac/libDock.jnilib:

[java] at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
[java] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1822)
[java] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1739)
[java] at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
[java] at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1030)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.systray.mac.Dock.restoreDockTileImage(Dock.java:59)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.systray.jdic.SystrayServiceJdicImpl.setSystrayIcon(SystrayServiceJdicImpl.java:522)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.presence.GlobalStatusSelectorBox.setSystrayIcon(GlobalStatusSelectorBox.java:565)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.presence.GlobalStatusSelectorBox.updateGlobalStatus(GlobalStatusSelectorBox.java:537)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.presence.GlobalStatusSelectorBox.updateStatus(GlobalStatusSelectorBox.java:456)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.presence.AccountStatusPanel.updateStatus(AccountStatusPanel.java:133)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.presence.AccountStatusPanel.registrationStateChanged(AccountStatusPanel.java:149)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractProtocolProviderService.fireRegistrationStateChanged(AbstractProtocolProviderService.java:95)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipRegistrarConnection.setRegistrationState(SipRegistrarConnection.java:744)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipRegistrarConnection.register(SipRegistrarConnection.java:183)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.register(ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.java:316)
[java] at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.login.LoginManager$RegisterProvider.run(LoginManager.java:403)/

and the java version is:
/java version "1.6.0_07"

Regards
Sumathi
/

···

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Keerthi Sumathi > <keerthivarmansrinivasan@gmail.com> wrote:

Emil Ivov wrote:

Hello Keerthi,

Keerthi Sumathi написа:

Hi All,

Now i am working with sip-communicator in the MAC OS, While running a sip communicator with the source, sip communicator is loaded successfully, but while sending register request am getting "UnstatisfiedLinker error".

The UnsastisfiedLinkErrors you get while running SC from source on Mac OS X are related to the installation of Mac specific components such as Growl, sparkle, and the dock bar icon. They are therefore unlikely to be the cause of any trouble you may have with SIP.

I believe I already mentioned this on IRC, but here goes again. In order to resolve problems we'd you to send us all possible details descibing the error (like for example log files, console output, and wireshark dumps).

You may want to have a look at the following:

http://www.sip-communicator.org/index.php/Development/BugsAndIssues#issuesubmit

Cheers
Emil

Regards
Sumathi

Hi Emil,

I have enclosed the Console output for your reference.
As we are not able to REGISTER successfully with the server, have not enclosed the logs.
As we are using sip-communicator-src-1.0-alpha3-nightly.build.1800.zip source package.
Please help.

Regards
Sumathi.

SIP_Communicaator_Console_Message.txt (5.67 KB)