"unfortunately something went wrong " and reconnecting

i am having a problem on ->unfortunately something went wrong, we are trying to fix this, - i am a newbie

os ubuntu 18.04

Hi and welcome.

First open your js console in the browser and check what it the error you see when this happen.

Hi,

I found this is a thipical symhtome lack of NAT or firewall settings. No transport channel opening between client and server on port UDP 10000 OR JVB did not find themself

3 steps to check

1., On public IP
Enable UDP port 10000

2., On NAT
Edit/check your videobridge SIP config file /etc/jitsi/videobridge/sip-communicator.properties file
Add this lines at he end:
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_LOCAL_ADDRESS=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
org.ice4j.ice.harvest.NAT_HARVESTER_PUBLIC_ADDRESS=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx your internal and external P address

orig source: https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/blob/maste/doc/quick-install.md#advanced-configuration

3., Edit/check your videobridge config file /etc/jitsi/videobridge/config
modify your “JVB_HOST=” line
to
JVB_HOST=localhost
JVB_HOST=127.0.0.1

don’t forget to restart your videobridge using /etc/init.d/jitsi-videobridge restart

If you have same issue after applying settings above, ping “localhost” name and see the result. If you find IPv6 name resoultion reply, then go to /etc/hosts and comment out all of your IPv6 setting, so even kill all of your IPv6 services on JVB server.

hope it is help

thank you let me read through

i have done this - it didnt worked :sleepy:

Did you check the console as I suggested above?

yes i shared a link for better understanding - i failed to decode what you want on the console. can you help me by visiting that link

You always need to look at the first error you see, not the last. You error is CONFERENCE FAILED: conference.focusDisconnected focus.live.sasai.xyz 1. Jicofo is not running or not connected, check its logs.