I have installed Ubuntu 18.04, a clean install of github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet with quick instructions but used the jitsi unstable package so i can use the lobby feature as it’s not stable yet.
I am unable to use both the secure domain and the new lobby feature together.
- I set up the clean install and jitsi lobby feature is there.
- I added the jicoco Secure domain code and this works.
- i checked if i could change to use lobby and that feature was gone.
- I removed the secure domain code and i could then see the lobby feature again
- I’m talking about the lobby feature in the Security Options window (bottom-right corner button)
I am unable to use both the prosody Secure Domain Login and the lobby together.
I want to use the secure login to prevent unauthorized room creation… and then lobby to have control over who comes in the room.
If i try to add the code for secure domain, i can no longer use the lobby feature (it disappears from the security Options window) but if i remove the secure domain code, the lobby feature comes back