Unable to join meetnig from Android app after latest updates from yesterday (23.09.2020)

Hi, I’m unable to join meeting from android app (latest available build from Playstore) after updates from yesterday on my test system. IOS app is forking fine, browser UI too. I don’t want to open bug if I’m not sure and there can problem on our side.

After update I’ve to alternate JVB config to suit changes around websockets implementation.

Is there something else that I need to change?

Joining meeting with android app on our production system with older build (2.1-304-g8488f77d) works fine.

Here are package details form our test system with Debian stable:

root@vmeet:/etc/jitsi/meet# dpkg -l | grep jitsi
ii jitsi-meet 2.0.5076-1 all WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii jitsi-meet-prosody 1.0.4428-1 all Prosody configuration for Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-meet-turnserver 1.0.4428-1 all Configures coturn to be used with Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-meet-web 1.0.4428-1 all WebRTC JavaScript video conferences
ii jitsi-meet-web-config 1.0.4428-1 all Configuration for web serving of Jitsi Meet
ii jitsi-videobridge2 2.1-351-g0bfaac1c-1 all WebRTC compatible Selective Forwarding Unit (SFU)

Thank you for any suggestions!

Kind regards,

Milan

UPDATE on this. There was problem with certificate chain that Android wasn’t able to overcome, all other platforms had no problems with it. Problem solved by adding whole certificate chain to server certificate.

Thank you,

Milan