Unable to get jigasi to work after upgrading to latest version

I’m so close to getting this working. My upgrade last night is all working, except for the jigasi / SIP integration.
Jitsi is registering to my sip extension, but I get errors in jigasi, and when I dial into a meeting, it throws errors and will not connect. This was all working in the previous version of Jitsi-Meet.

This is my jigasi.log
jigasi.log (45.5 KB)

Server is Ubuntu 18, and voip is Asterisk 18.
Thank you for looking.

Double check that these settings are correct in your jigasi and that that user and password are correct jigasi/sip-communicator.properties at 65ef768f1637f276202f20b6e4a9d44e822173e8 · jitsi/jigasi · GitHub

I did this:
prosodyctl unregister jigasiadmin meet.aquilatech.com
followed by
prosodyctl register jigasiadmin meet.aquilatech.com ****
Then I restarted all services.

All the settings are copied from the previous working environment. I’ve been studying the log but I don’t see what the problem is.

2021-05-30 20:04:47.125 INFO: [168] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.joinConferenceRoom().764 [ctx=16224194869371806122020] Joining JVB conference room: bork
2021-05-30 20:04:47.207 SEVERE: [168] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.inviteFocus().1734 [ctx=16224194869371806122020] Could not invite the focus to the conference
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException: XMPP error reply received from focus.meet.aquilatech.com: XMPPError: not-authorized - auth
at org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException.ifHasErrorThenThrow(XMPPException.java:132)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.StanzaCollector.nextResultOrThrow(StanzaCollector.java:263)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.StanzaCollector.nextResultOrThrow(StanzaCollector.java:214)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.inviteFocus(JvbConference.java:1728)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.joinConferenceRoom(JvbConference.java:850)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.registrationStateChanged(JvbConference.java:652)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractProtocolProviderService.fireRegistrationStateChanged(AbstractProtocolProviderService.java:187)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractProtocolProviderService.fireRegistrationStateChanged(AbstractProtocolProviderService.java:141)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:1389)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:970)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.initializeConnectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:795)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.register(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:500)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.util.RegisterThread.run(RegisterThread.java:59)

Additionally, this is a secure domain (ldap) for users, plain for system services, anonymous for guest.

Try setting:

Thanks for that.
I’m making progress. I’m convinced the problem is down to a parameter not correct because I am using ldap for user authentication. I have one severe error now.

2021-05-31 15:06:20.926 SEVERE: [58] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.inviteFocus().1734 [ctx=162248798011024149078] Could not invite the focus to the conference
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException: XMPP error reply received from focus.auth.meet.aquilatech.com: XMPPError: remote-server-not-found - cancel
at
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException.ifHasErrorThenThrow(XMPPException.java:132)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.StanzaCollector.nextResultOrThrow(StanzaCollector.java:263)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.StanzaCollector.nextResultOrThrow(StanzaCollector.java:214)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.inviteFocus(JvbConference.java:1728)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.joinConferenceRoom(JvbConference.java:850)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.registrationStateChanged(JvbConference.java:652)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractProtocolProviderService.fireRegistrationStateChanged(AbstractProtocolProviderService.java:187)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractProtocolProviderService.fireRegistrationStateChanged(AbstractProtocolProviderService.java:141)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:1389)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:970)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.initializeConnectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:795)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.register(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:500)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.util.RegisterThread.run(RegisterThread.java:59)

Solved!
org.jitsi.jigasi.MUC_SERVICE_ADDRESS fixed it.
Thanks everyone!