Unable to find an available Jibri

I have installed Jitsi on a GCP instance and worked fine. I wanted to enable recording and tried to install Jibri following this guide

But recording does not start and jicofo logs return the following:

Jicofo 2020-06-30 11:05:00.041 SEVERE: [36] org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriSession.log() Unable to find an available Jibri, can't start
Jicofo 2020-06-30 11:05:00.043 INFO: [36] org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriRecorder.log() Failed to start a Jibri session, no Jibris available

I am using Java 8 as suggested and my /etc/jitsi/jibri/config.json looks like:

"recording_directory":"/recordings",
"finalize_recording_script_path": "",
"xmpp_environments": [
    {
        "name": "prod environment",
        "xmpp_server_hosts": [
            "jitsi.example.com"
        ],
        "xmpp_domain": "jitsi.example.com",
        "control_login": {
            "domain": "auth.jitsi.example.com",
            "username": "jibri",
            "password": "passw0rd"
        },
        "control_muc": {
            "domain": "internal.auth.jitsi.example.com",
            "room_name": "JibriBrewery",
            "nickname": "jibri-nickname"
        },
        "call_login": {
            "domain": "recorder.jitsi.example.com",
            "username": "recorder",
            "password": "passw0rd"
        },

Any ideas?

Have you changed server and domains from jitsi.example.com to your own fully qualified domain name?
I used the same video and it worked well on the first instance of jibri I installed.
Norbert

Actually yes, in my config there my own domain. I just used jitsi.example.com, as an example here.

But I can confirm that there is no typo or anything wrong with the domain name. I have double checked that already.

Hi,
And have you registered the users for auth… and recorder… on prosodyctl on the jitsi server with the same details: username and password? Have you also modified jicofo/sip-communicator.properties and given it sufficient time to start up? I increased mine from 90 to 120. Also restart all services. But I guess you have probably done all these steps already. I do not know whether your Google CP has TCP 5222 open. Check if from your jibri server, you can connect to the Jitsi server on that port. Failing that, this would explain why jitsi does not see your jibri instance. Does this help? Good luck.
Norbert