Unable to build mobile sdk

I am getting the following error when trying to build mobile SDK, please help

warning: Run script build phase 'Package React bundle' will be run during every build because it does not specify any outputs. To address this warning, either add output dependencies to the script phase, or configure it to run in every build by unchecking "Based on dependency analysis" in the script phase. (in target 'JitsiMeetSDK' from project 'sdk')
** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
        CompileC /Users/ec2-user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/jitsi-meet-bjarywfxgqojggfwjtrrygjzawhw/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/JitsiMeetSDK/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Pods.build/Release-iphonesimulator/Yoga.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/Yoga.o /Users/ec2-user/Desktop/jitsi-meet/node_modules/react-native/ReactCommon/yoga/yoga/Yoga.cpp normal x86_64 c++ com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler (in target 'Yoga' from project 'Pods')
(1 failure)

@Tanvir are you able to find any fix? I am experiencing the same issue while trying to build my ios app.
My error is as follows
{ platform:iOS Simulator, id:6EDCAD9F-1FD6-4233-8D06-952BA60DC889, OS:16.4, name:iPhone 14 }
** BUILD FAILED **
The following build commands failed:
CompileC /Users/muhammadaqeel/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/RICHLoad-bslfxidyznhcqhadqdjelhdrfbeo/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Pods.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/Yoga.build/Objects-normal/arm64/Yoga.o /Users/muhammadaqeel/Downloads/RICHLoad-main/node_modules/react-native/ReactCommon/yoga/yoga/Yoga.cpp normal arm64 c++ com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler (in target ‘Yoga’ from project ‘Pods’)
(1 failure)

Please do let me know if you are able to find any fix to this
Thank you

no I haven’t found any solution @saghul any idea

What Xcode version are you using? 14.3 seems to create trouble, make sure you use 14.2.