Unable to access jitsi. Error keep reconnecting

Hi,

i unable to use jitsi since the error reconnecting is pop every 30 seconds.,
pls help me to solve this problem

Error like this URL
jitsi_error_reconecting|690x254

Hi and welcome. There is nothing we can do if you do not provide more information, as a start when you see this it is a good idea to check the js console logs and see what is the error, normally jvb or jicofo missing in the conference due to bad configuration.

this my log on jicofo

Jicofo 2019-08-22 14:48:07.522 SEVERE: [32] org.jitsi.meet.ComponentMain.log() j
ava.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused), host:localhos
t, port:5347
org.xmpp.component.ComponentException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection ref
used (Connection refused)

Apparently prosody is not listening on port 5347 on localhost, check where it is listening and change it in jicofo config.

on config jicofo are open
JICOFO_PORT=5347

Did you check on which address is prosody listening for that port?

where can i check that ? sorry

# netstat -an | grep 5347
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5347            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:5347          127.0.0.1:25946         ESTABLISHED

Mine is listening on all interfaces, as I need it that way for testing.

no port open for that particular prt “5347”

Is your prosody running?

no, error

Mar 31 06:25:01 jitsi systemd[1]: Reloading LSB: Prosody XMPP Server.
Mar 31 06:25:01 jitsi prosody[64061]: * Reloading Prosody XMPP Server prosody
Mar 31 06:25:01 jitsi prosody[64061]: …done.
Mar 31 06:25:01 jitsi systemd[1]: Reloaded LSB: Prosody XMPP Server.
Mar 31 06:25:02 jitsi prosody[1142]: general: There was an error parsing the configuration file: Error loading included /etc/prosody/conf.d/localhost.cfg.lua: /etc/pros
Apr 08 06:25:01 jitsi systemd[1]: Reloading LSB: Prosody XMPP Server.
Apr 08 06:25:01 jitsi prosody[36606]: * Reloading Prosody XMPP Server prosody
Apr 08 06:25:01 jitsi prosody[36606]: …done.
Apr 08 06:25:01 jitsi systemd[1]: Reloaded LSB: Prosody XMPP Server.
Apr 08 06:25:02 jitsi prosody[1142]: general: There was an error parsing the configuration file: Error loading included /etc/prosody/conf.d/localhost.cfg.lua: /etc/pros

There is this error multiple times.

Probably you had configured your deployment as localhost and as prosody already have this virtual host and it fails.

You need to configure your deployment with a DNS which you will use to access your deployment. With DNS you can install and Let’s encrypt certificates and you can use mobile apps, otherwise no certs and no mobile.

i already have domain ,where can i need to change the setting

It is easier to purge packages and start all over again.

means to reinstall it again right

Yes, this is for sure working. You can reconfigure, but I do not guarantee everything will work … manually there are many things to be done, prosody, jvb, jicofo, jitsi-meet, certificates, certificates for prosody … many things can go wrong.

since need to purge. what command to purge all JITSI apps

check https://jitsi.org/qi at the bottom.

ok. success reinstall. now got issue if 3 people participate, no audio and video show. only for the main show Audio and video

Have you read the advanced section about ports, port forwarding and setting up public & private addresses in jvb?