Turnserver for port:443 configuration issue

Hello,
I know that this kind of problem was allready. But I cannot find a solution which will work for us…
We made a clean installation on Ubuntu 18 with our certificates and configure jitsi meet behind NAT, everything works good, we can connect from other devices, which are behind NAT and which are not at the same time. But we have a corporate partner with strict policies for FW, so they have only 80 and 443 ports allowed.
So, we tried to set up turn-server on the same instance followed by Setting up TURN · Jitsi Meet Handbook .

But after that, coturn has conflict with nginx. on port 443. But nginx is setting up up for ports 80 and 4444…

Any help plz…

Thanks.

According to that coturn listens on port 4444 and the only listening on 443 is nginx.

1 Like

Hello damencho, I’ve tried to check my configs and implement some solutions from here: Can't get jitsi-meet to work with TURN (solved)
It looks, that coturn works, but nginx gives this error:

Can you pls recommend us a solution…
Thanks.

If you can switch to Ubuntu 20.04, try this installer

I can’t, this is a test version, and our main version are on ubuntu 18 as well, so I want to configure all on that ubuntu version. Than just use those settings for our main version…
Sorry for my English…