Trying to make a single jibri instance serve 2 jitsi domains in the same server

I’m trying to do the next config:

JITSI (serverA):
domainA
domainB

both run very well, sharing ip. Each with its own prosody and nginx config. The only thing they share is is the focus, which is the canonical server’s domain: focus.serverA and the Jid user to autenticate is also focus@auth.serverA

This configuration has been working well for years. Now, we need to give all the domains we have on it jibri services.

Now, we know one single jibri can announce its availability to many servers, although it can only serve one at a time. It’s ok. We can manage to make 10 jibris work for the same jitsi servers and jicofo will pick the next available one. The problem is when a single jitsi server with several domains try to share a jibri server.

Jibri doesn’t seem to have a problem connecting to both domains. I thought that’d be ‘announcing its presence’. And according to its logs, it’s what it did:

2020-04-15 23:54:11.328 INFORMACIÓN: [24] org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClient.log() [MucClient id=domainA hostname=domainA] connected
2020-04-15 23:54:11.619 INFORMACIÓN: [24] org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClient.log() Joined MUC: jibribrewery@internal.auth.domainA
2020-04-15 23:54:12.611 INFORMACIÓN: [23] org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClient.log() [MucClient id=domainB hostname=domainB] connected
2020-04-15 23:54:12.862 INFORMACIÓN: [23] org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClient.log() Joined MUC: jibribrewery@internal.auth.domainB

I thought that’d do the trick. On the jitsi server’s side, I set jicofo’s sip-communicator.properties so it wouldn’t restrain itself to a single domain’s name, just giving it the brewery’s room:

org.jitsi.jicofo.jibri.BREWERY=JibriBrewery

So, it doesn’t work.

the log says:

Jicofo 2020-04-16 00:01:47.936 GRAVE: [30] org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriSession.log() Unable to find an available Jibri, can’t start
Jicofo 2020-04-16 00:01:47.936 INFORMACIÓN: [30] org.jitsi.jicofo.recording.jibri.JibriRecorder.log() Failed to start a Jibri session, no Jibris available

However, if I set jicofo’s sip-communicator.properties to either:

org.jitsi.jicofo.jibri.BREWERY=JibriBrewery@internal.auth.domainA

or

org.jitsi.jicofo.jibri.BREWERY=JibriBrewery@internal.auth.domainB

the corresponding domain will see the Jibri.

What am I missing? Any clue would be greatly appreciated!

Hmm, I think I got the answer in the code myself:
/**
* The name of config property which provides the name of the MUC room in
* which all SIP Jibri instances report their availability status.
* Can be just roomName, then the muc service will be discovered from server
* and in case of multiple will use the first one.
* Or it can be full room id: roomName@muc-servicename.jabserver.com.
*/
public static final String JIBRI_SIP_ROOM_PNAME
= “org.jitsi.jicofo.jibri.SIP_BREWERY”;

It says ‘Can be just roomName, then the muc service will be discovered from server
* and in case of multiple will use the first one.’

I have no idea which it considers ‘the first one’. I got many hostnames running in that server. It’d be enough if I could just set more than one parameter, something like:

org.jitsi.jicofo.jibri.BREWERY=JibriBrewery@internal.auth.domain>,JibriBrewery@internal.auth.domainB,JibriBrewery@internal.auth.domainC

Is this the right place to kindly ask for such a feature?