Troubleshooter Required Top Rates Paid for Experienced Jitsi Engineer

I am looking for an experienced Jitsi engineer to troubleshoot existing setup with a focus on persistent rooms.TOP $$ PAID. Must have a full understanding and experience of Jitsi Meet as well as the Jitsi Mobile app. We are running on Digital Ocean droplet with Ubuntu 18.04. This is a fairly simple and straight forward set-up which is working but requires some tweeking. Knowledge of Boonex Dolphin 7.3 would be great but not essential

Hi Steve,
I am an experienced Jitsi consultant and have worked on some complex Jitsi installations in the past. I would be happy to help you out on this, as what you are needing done is well within my skill set.
You can reach me on andrew.johnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great weekend,
Andrew

Hi,

We would be able to support you with Jitsi installations and support services. Please drop us a mail hello@meetrix.io

Check our website as well https://meetrix.io/

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks you so much for replying to my posting on Jitsi Community recently and I am sorry It has taken so long reply. Here is a quick overview of what we are trying to achieve with Jitsi.

Jitsi Meet is running on a dedicated droplet at Digital Ocean with 4 GB / 25 GB Disk / AMS3 - Jitsi Server 2.1-164 on Ubuntu 18.04. Prosody v0.11.5.

We are trying to achieve a single permanent meeting room that our members can join from web browser using the iframe embed or the Jitsi app. The meeting does not need to be secured as access is controlled via the sites CMS. Users should not be able to change the password of the room and no one should be able to kick others out of the room. We would strip all access other than the very basics needed to interact with others both audio and visually. We would keep access to the following functions Chat, Sound Mute, Hang-up, Video Mute, Video Quality, Full Screen, Settings and Mute Everyone. Jitsi is accessed through an iframe which is passed the members username and email address from query parameters in the url (domain.com?userName=admin&email=email@example.com)

We have had some success however there is a way to go to be 100% how we need it. I would be very interested on hearing your thoughts on this along with some idea of your costs.

If there are any items missing or you would like clarification on, please do drop me and email and I will answer as soon a as possible.

Many Thanks

Steve

image001.png

STEVE ERSKINE

Managing Director

Beyond Social Media (UK) Ltd

Tel: +44 (0)845 862 1004

Registered Address 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX.

Registered in England & Wales Company Number 10626298