Translators: A new stable tomorrow?


#1

Hey translators,

I think we are currently in a good shape and I'd like us to push a new
stable build (2.2) tomorrow (Friday) afternoon. Would you be able to have a
look at your respective translations by then? I don't think we've had many
string changes since last time so don't worry if you can't make it by then
(next release will be around end of May). If you'd absolutely like to make
sure that your translation is up to date but need a little more time, then
let me know.

Cheers,
Emil

--sent from my mobile


#2

Hi Emil,

I hope the problem with OTR padlock not working will be fixed in stable 2.2.

Regards, Earl


#3

Yeah, Ingo just reminded me. We are definjtely not releasing with itso
tomorrow's release may be postponed.

Maybe George can help? George, do you think you could maintain a vanilla
bouncycastle branch that we can use? This would help both our Debian
submission and release.

Cheers,
Emil

--sent from my mobile

ยทยทยท

On Apr 18, 2013 2:37 PM, "Earl" <Large.Files@gmx.net> wrote:

Hi Emil,

I hope the problem with OTR padlock not working will be fixed in stable
2.2.

Regards, Earl