Translate.jitsi.org isn't working

hey guys.

You’ve got some issues with your site.

Pootle: Install

Error: “(2002, “Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (111)”)” while attempting to access the Pootle database, will try to initialize database.

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.
We will soon try upgrading and probably move away from using pootle … and we will use github logins for authorisation there …

Hey demencho

I’m still getting the same error =(

Probably I will fix it again to push outstanding translations and will shut it down, till we move to the new instance … I will let you know when this is done, sorry for the inconveniences, we should had scheduled that move earlier.

Semel

January 21

hey guys.

You’ve got some issues with your site.

Pootle: Install

Error: “(2002, “Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (111)”)” while attempting to access the Pootle database, will try to initialize database.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Pootle is stopped, currently translations are not possible. We are working of introducing some other platoform for doing translations, but it will take some time.

You can watch this issue for update when the new one is available: https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/issues/5056

Ebay