Tile view - tile size/ratio

Since the latest upgrade of Jitsi, the tile view is a bit messed up for me.
While using Jitsi I always have the browser window reduced to take the right 1/3 of the screen, while the remaining 2/3 of the screen are taken by the presentation software that I share with my audience. This way, I can work on the presentation software, while at the same time see my audience, check if they raise their hands and see if messages arrive.

Since the implementation of the new jitsi version, the tiles do not proportionately reduce in size and I need to scroll to see some of the participants. Also, the ratio of the tiles is such that the participants’ video is cropped and not sized to fit inside the tiles.

What can I do about it? Can I somehow manually determine either the size of the ratio of the tiles or at least force the Jitsi interface to resize within the consraints of the browser window and not need scroll bars?
Thank you

Can you share screenshots? Perhaps I’m missing what you’re describing, but my experience has been that the tiles resize with a change in window size. Is this on meet.jit.si or do you host your own server?

So far I understand, I’m having the same issue like altiport mentioned above: The new tile view is cropping the video image. In most cases I need a tile view of two participants, but seeing the full video image is important.

Here old and new tile view in comparison:

comparison

Is there a way to get back old behavior and turn off the cropping in tile view?

For any feedback many thanks in advance
Ravelli