I have one s/w which was developed on Java using SIP Communicator to record
and listen telephonic conversion happening on remote computer. The s/w and
SIP Communicator was working fine from for last 4 years on MS XP
Now I am switching to Windows Vista, but unfortunately some part of SIP
Communicator is not working on this environment.
Following is description of problem.
- This s/w is having 2 modules, one is admin and other one is client.
- Adimin is console (GUI) application and client is Service
- Admin connects to client on UDP port to listen the conversession.
- Admin is working fine on Vista
- Client side service is fails to start on Vista
- In client side log it shows that it reaches upto *Start* method
*class of package *net.java.sip.communicator.media*
- In error log it is not logging anything.
I am not belongs Java background hence this explanation may not be complete,
hence requesting you to revert if you need more information.
I need your help to find root cause of this issue and solution for the
Requesting you to revert on this mail and give the solution on this.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks & Regards
(M) +91 9373211487
(M) +91 9823040662
(R) +91 20-25718188