Switch from mono to stereo in conference

Hello,

I would like to switch from stereo to mono and vice-versa in an existing conference.
I mix additional audio tracks with the voice that must be stereo but that I can deactivate them in the UI in order to send only the mic track alone.
I’m by default in stereo but I would like to send the mic track in mono when I don’t have additional tracks since some audio interfaces have trouble with stereo (a Focusrite with an XLR mic for instance the stereo with disabled audio processing won’t does not seems to work correctly in stereo, the bitrate is already high, >128 kbps, Discord relates it too apparently especially on macOs, a WebRTC/Opus issue? https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040580711-Audio-Interface-Issues-on-macOS).

It wonder if the lib-jitsi-meet is supposed to consume an updated config? So far in TraceablePeerConnection._mungeOpus I just get the updated config.audioQuality settings directly from the updated window.config object (which won’t work in mobile, ugly etc but seems to work on desktop), is there a better way to do it?
Is it normal that the config is not updated or do I miss something? I don’t see any place where you update the config in the lib. Is there a better way to do this in an existing conference?
Thank you!