Stuck: Jicofo build from package

I am following the manual installation guide. So far I have configured the prosody, nginx, and jitsi-videobridge. Each component is working absolutely fine adn I know there is no mistake till so far.
But problem arises when I try to build jicofo from source.
The steps I followed to build this are:

git clone https://github.com/jitsi/jicofo.git
cd jicofo
mvn package -DskipTests -Dassembly.skipAssembly=false
unzip target/jicofo-1.1-SNAPSHOT-archive.zip
cd jicofo-1.1-SNAPSHOT-archive
./jicofo.sh --host=localhost --domain=164.52.194.78 --secret=focus_secret --user_domain=auth.164.52.194.78 --user_name=focus --user_password=focuspassword

When I run the last executed command, it outputs some intermediary messages for 5 seconds and then gets stuck there. No matter how long I wait, it is still there.

Can you please help me, please?
Thank you

You need to find out the EXACT git version of the running Jicofo. For example from the log /var/log/jitsi/jicofo.log

Jicofo 2020-08-17 08:48:28.397 INFO: [11] org.jitsi.version.AbstractVersionActivator.log() VersionService registered: JiCoFo 1.0.589

The version is 1.0.589

Then checkout the source code from github.

git clone https://github.com/jitsi/jicofo
git checkout tags/589 -b tag-589
mvn clean package

After the build, you get the jicofo-1.1-SNAPSHOT-archive.zip in target directory

/Kaiduan

There are no logs for jicofo.
One more thing I wanted to ask, as following the manual install guide, should JVB_SECRET in /etc/jitsi/videobridge/config be same as YOURSECRET1 configured in example.com.cf.lua under component “jitsi-videobridge.example.com”…
And should the component name “jitsi-videobridge.example.com” should be changed to “jitsi-videobridge2.example.com” if I have installed jitsi-videobridge2 from .deb packages?

You should be able to see jicofo logging configuration file,

root@kxie-Inspiron-3656 : ~ # ps -aux | grep jicofo

jicofo 1062 0.3 2.2 7001476 170664 ? Sl Aug17 5:41 java -Xmx3072m -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -XX:HeapDumpPath=/tmp -Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_HOME_DIR_LOCATION=/etc/jitsi -Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_HOME_DIR_NAME= jicofo -Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_LOG_DIR_LOCATION=/var/log/jitsi -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/etc/jitsi/ jicofo /logging.properties

The log configuration file is in /etc/jitsi/jicofo/logging.properties

Set the log lever as INFO.

handlers= java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler

Handlers with XMPP debug enabled:

#handlers= java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler, org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.log.XmppPacketsFileHandler

Handlers with syslog enabled:

#handlers= java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler, com.agafua.syslog.SyslogHandler

java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.level = ALL

java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.formatter = net.java.sip.communicator.util.ScLogFormatter

java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.filter = org.jitsi.impl.protocol.xmpp.log.ExcludeXmppPackets

net.java.sip.communicator.util.ScLogFormatter.programname=Jicofo

.level=INFO

Doing ps -aux | grep jicofo yeilds me this:
root 10513 0.0 0.0 14856 1032 pts/0 S+ 00:46 0:00 grep --color=auto jicofo

And again there is no such dir in /etc/jitsi/jicofo.
I think how can It be there if I haven’t even installed it. I am trying to build it, so once completed only then it will be able to log errors.

Firs to make sure the jitsi system works by following installation guide. Then follow above steps to build your own Jicofo.

Yes I was previously having an absolutely perfect working jitsi-system by following the quick-install guide.