Strange jigasi problem for sip call

I are notise something strange my jigasi. If I are call somebody sip number it are say in the box failed to add participants but the call are go through and the person are join. :flushed: What I do wrong?

Which version of jitsi-meet is this, I think this was fixed …

@damencho 5563-1 I are try the latest jitsi unstable but jigasi stable

This can happen when jigasi is slow to enter a room … Try setting org.jitsi.jigasi.MUC_JOIN_TIMEOUT in seconds, try with 10-15 seconds as values. Default is 5. This is jigasi config.
It mayne your jigasi has not enough memory or the signalling node maybe slow for some reason.

@damencho thank you. I are try that but it are no work. I set property for jigasi SIP and try too for jigasi config he no work. Only thing he are do he make longer time before the error are show and he make longer before the sip are connect when I put property like 10 seconds and 15 seconds. Also I are no have these probleme before for the stable I only are see it for this unstable

I see, I will take a look next week. Thanks.

1 Like

@damencho Hello this problem still are not fix. :cry: Please check? Thenk you

Found it and we are working on a fix before moving this to stable Fixes blocking receiver thread by damencho · Pull Request #716 · jitsi/jicofo · GitHub

1 Like

Okay thank you