SplitBridgeSelectionStrategy not working

Hello to everybody!
I installed the last version of Jitsi Meet and i have the following situation:

1. 1 virtual machine (8 cpu, 32Gb ram) with prosody, jicofo, meet and first videobridge;
  2. 1 virtual machine (8 cpu, 32Gb ram) with second videobridge;
  3. 1 virtual machine for stun/turn server.

The 3 virtual machines are behind NAT. I followed many tutorials and everthing seems to be working. About the two videobridges, I think i am using the MUC method (at least, that was my intention) and i think it works, because if i stop the first videobridge i can see the room going to the second videobridge. Even if I open 2 rooms, i can see 1 room on each videobridge.
The problem is that i have the following configuration in my jicofo config:

org.jitsi.jicofo.BRIDGE_MUC=JvbBrewery@internal.auth.myPublicDomain
org.jitsi.jicofo.auth.URL=XMPP:myPublicDomain # LDAP authentication
#org.jitsi.jicofo.ALWAYS_TRUST_MODE_ENABLED=true (DO I NEED THIS?)
org.jitsi.jicofo.auth.DISABLE_AUTOLOGIN=true
#OCTO
org.jitsi.jicofo.BridgeSelector.BRIDGE_SELECTION_STRATEGY=SplitBridgeSelectionStrategy

I would like to handle about 100/150 users, so i was thinking to use the “SplitBridgeSelectionStrategy” to split users into the 2 videobridges. But i am not able to split them, all users of a single room keep connecting to a single videobridge. What is wrong with my configuration? I also tried to add “org.jitsi.jicofo.BridgeSelector.MAX_PARTICIPANTS_PER_BRIDGE=x” but with no success.
In Meet configuration (config.js file) i added:

testing {
callStatsThreshold: 1,
capScreenshareBitrate: 1,
octo: {
probability: 1
}
}

Videobridge 1 - octo section:
org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.BIND_ADDRESS= virtual machine 1 - private ip
org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.PUBLIC_ADDRESS= virtual machine 1 - public ip (behind NAT)
org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.BIND_PORT=4096
org.jitsi.videobridge.REGION=region1

Videobridge 2 - octo section:
org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.BIND_ADDRESS= virtual machine 2 - private ip
org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.PUBLIC_ADDRESS= virtual machine 2 - public ip (behind NAT)
org.jitsi.videobridge.octo.BIND_PORT=4096
org.jitsi.videobridge.REGION=region1

I also tried with a different region name for each videobridge, but with no success. Is it correct to have the same region name for both?

I tried to change the configuration many many times, everything seems ok, except that i can’t split a single room into two videobridges. What is wrong with my configuration?

Thanks very much!