Something went wrong message

Hello all, I have a problem with my server
I installed the jisti meet but when I open the web, everything is okay, when I start meeting, this message is showing.

I’ve had this problem before. It happened when I used git pull to update the docker-jitsi-meet project after already having run a previous version, without properly recreating the .config-jitsi-meet folder and/or .env file. If you are not using docker-jitsi-meet, the error is probably triggered by something else.

My recommendation is to do docker-compose down, move both old directories (docker-jitsi-meet, .config-jitsi-meet) aside, clone the git anew, and just follow the general instructions of docker-jitsi-meet (create dirs, add passwords, create new .env with your customizations, etc). While this might be a bit more work you’ll probably end up with a clean, working installation, and if you happen to get the error again through some changes, you might remember what configuration change/update broke it.

Thank your very much for your help but I am new in this , please can you explain me step for step how to do it , I appreciate it.
Thank you very much for your time.