I have a strange problem while trying to setup OCTO. Two machines, first main and JVB1, second JVB2. Everything seems to work so far in terms of: enabling OCTO per se, registering the second JVB to Jicofo with same Region1, working websockets to both JVBs.
I am using split region selection strategy and an external coTURN server for STUN/TURN.
Now I tried to test the setup from my laptop, Chrome with multiple tabs:
- 1st tab: conference starter -> video and audio from both participants
- 2nd tab: I join conference -> audio from both (hearing echo sound), but video only from 2nd tab (moderator is black)
In Jicofo log I can see that 1st participant went to jvb1 and 2nd participant to jvb2.
When I join a 3rd participant, it is as follows:
- 1st tab: I see and all three participants
- 2nd tab: I see only one, no video from 1st and 3rd
- 3rd tab: I see 1st video and 3rd video
Audio seems to come from 3 participants, because the echo sound changes again. So it seems as if jvb2 is not able to receive video from first machine, but audio is somehow transmitted (or at least re-transmitted/mirrored or what).
What can I do to find the problem with video not being bridged from jvb2 to jvb1?