[SOLVED] JitsiMeetConferenceOptions Additional Methods?

Hi,

I am building a student/teacher based conferencing app using Jitsi. But, there are some additional requirements like if the user is a student he has should not be able to start another live stream or set the meeting password or kick out someone or mute everyone or invite someone(since the class is controlled and limited to only students of that class). But this methods or not available in the JitsiMeetConferenceOptions class. Could it be possible they are yet to be added or I was wondering if I could use the setFeatureFlag method to enable/disable some of these. Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Unless I’m missing something obvious, it seems that this is all boiling down to set teachers as moderators and students simple members, no ? I would be astonished if there was not already a prosody module or a lua snippet published on this forum to do that.

@gpatel-fr yeah, you’re right. But as much as I’ve read(it’s not much) I think the Android SDK is new and cos of that only a few methods are available. That’s why I’m trying to look for something. I could be entirely wrong too since I am very new to Jitsi and how it works.

It’s all at the server level. Theoretically the existing Jitsi App should support such a slight variant of the Prosody configuration. If not it’s a bug IMO.

1 Like

@gpatel-fr seems the setFeatureFlag method was having options to do all of the above mentioned only thing is that I had to do a little digging to find what exactly was the JSON values to be passed.https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/blob/master/react/features/base/flags/constants.js

But Thank you for heping out.