[solved] Jigasi allow incoming call only, disable outgoing calls

Hi all,

I have setup jigasi and it’s working fine, using a hardcoded default room for incoming calls.

Is there a way to allow only incoming calls, but disable outgoing calls?

My jitsi-instance is public without secure domain, and I want to avoid having to pay for other people’s phone calls.

Thanks!
thoemie

you can remove the invite button by removing it from interface_config.js. You should also be able to configure your phone system to prevent outbound calls for that extension.

2 Likes

Have you configure it with mucs, then just remove the muc definition. If you are using component you can pass --nocomponent=true

JIGASI_OPTS="--nocomponent=true"

in /etc/jitsi/jigasi/config this will stop connecting to the xmpp server and no outgoing call is possible, but incoming should still work.

3 Likes

@speedy01 Thanks for the suggestions to remove the button. I also thought about blocking outgoing calls in the settings of my sip/voip provider, but only after writing the post!

@damencho Thank you! I’m using component. I tested the option, and it works as you described.

Now I’ll have to see which of the options is more suitable for me.

Have a good one!
thoemie

1 Like

I only want speech to text ( transcription ) from Jigasi not what sip call.

I have already did noncomponet=true but it’s I’m can see dial out option when I click on share button in the mobile application.

How to remove this thing I just want to share link.