Sip-communicator.properties file override whenever I start or restart jigasi

I have added two line of configuration in sip-communicator.properties. After that I run below command

docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml -f jigasi.yml up -d

Whenever I run above command content of ./deployment/.jitsi-meet-cfg/jigasi/sip-communicator.properties override by default value.

Could you please help me.

This is the case by default for docker images, you need your changes baked in and you need to set the correct .env.

Didn’t understand what is baked in and what value do I need to set in .env file?
How can I add some configuration in sip-communicator.properties file so that It can not change when I do docker restart or docker-compose.

If you have a file called custom-sip-communicator.properties we’ll add it at the end of the default file on every boot, when generating the config file: docker-jitsi-meet/10-config at b0617c0fe35cdebd5474d8b085d0432c69e708c2 · jitsi/docker-jitsi-meet · GitHub

2 Likes

After changing in default folder inside container it’s working. Here is the link where I chanage

In the 7287 version sip-communicator.properties file now overrides and becomes zero KB.
Jigasi not working. No subtitles are showing.

That was fixed, please update to the latest stable.