[sip-comm] Sip-comunicator X Samsung GT-B7722

Hello!
Wonder if the softphone Sip-communicator is compatible with the Samsung GT-B7722
mobile phone to VoIP calls SIP.
Thanks,
Jadir

Hi Jadir,

sip-communicator uses standard SIP implementation and there is no
reason for it not to be working with other sip devices. The problem
comes sometimes from sip stacks bundled in mobile phones, they don't
always follow the standards and I have personally had problems with
one Nokia phone, it was having problems registering when server and
phone are in different networks.

Cheers
damencho

···

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 6:07 AM, Jadir <jadirjulio@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

Hello!
Wonder if the softphone Sip-communicator is compatible with the Samsung
GT-B7722 mobile phone to VoIP calls SIP.
Thanks,
Jadir

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Hi

I have installed the latest version of Sip Communicator and im trying to make a call to a Lifesize Video Conferencing unit.

As i don't have a Sip Server to log into i have set up a registrarless Sip account. The IP address of my Video Conferencing unit is 192.168.155.10.

I have tried to use just the IP address in the Call window and also Cav@192.168.155.10 but it never initiates a call.

How do i make an IP only call from Sip communicator?

Thanks

Darren

Please consider the environment before printing this email

IMPORTANT CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

···

**********************************************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the New Charter IS Helpdesk (0161) 3312000.
**********************************************************************************************************
New Charter Housing Trust Limited is a company Limited by Guarantee, registered in England and Wales, company number 3807262;
New Charter Homes Limited is a company Limited by Guarantee, registered in England and Wales, company number 3807022;
New Charter Building Company Limited is a company Limited by Guarantee, registered in England and Wales, company number 3807120;

Gedling Homes is a company Limited by Guarantee, registered in England and Wales, company number 05975258.

The registered office for the above companies is Cavendish 249, Cavendish Street, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 7AT where a list of members' names is available for inspection.

Aksa Housing Association Limited is an Industrial and Provident Society registered with the Financial Services Authority, registered number 27003R. The registered office is Aksa House, 2 Medtia Square, Phoenix Street, Oldham, OL1 1AN where a list of shareholders' names is available for inspection.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net