[sip-comm] SIP-Communicator simple problem?

Hello,

SIP-Communicator really interests me. From a user's perspective, I don't know how to use it though. Could you should me around? supposed I have a MSN account named ecaichen@hotmail.com, how can I make it communicate(chat, send instant message) with SIP-Communicator? Thanks for your reply.

Have a great day.

Cai.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Personal Information: Cai ChenPhysical Address: 2201 Stella St., Apt 21#, Denton, TX, U.S.A, 76201 Current Education: Graduate Student in Geography Department @ UNT Education Email: caichen@unt.edu-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

···

Hi cai,

If we suppose that you have already installed SIP Communicator, when you launch it for the first time it will guide you through the Create account wizard. It will show the list of supported protocols, there you choose MSN and then you enter your account. Once you have created an account it's like all other chat applications.

Yana

cai chen wrote:

···

Hello,
SIP-Communicator really interests me. From a user's perspective, I don't know how to use it though. Could you should me around? supposed I have a MSN account named ecaichen@hotmail.com, how can I make it communicate(chat, send instant message) with SIP-Communicator? Thanks for your reply.
Have a great day.
Cai.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Personal Information: Cai ChenPhysical Address: 2201 Stella St., Apt 21#, Denton, TX, U.S.A, 76201 Current Education: Graduate Student in Geography Department @ UNT Education Email: caichen@unt.edu-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net