[sip-comm] Need Help

Hello,

I would like to introduce my self as Mubashir .am working as a R&D engg in a good organization.I need your help
i got succeed in making modifications to nist jain stack and as well as sip communicator and it is working well. But finally I need a help from you.
That is when am trying to call from one end to another end at that time only one end is able to hear the voice but another end is not I checked out all the possibilities and I capture the packets with ethereal and I have seen but RTP is also Through from both end but at one end it is un-able to play the audio. I don't know y. and I have a question that is it because of " a header of SDP? i.e. a=recvonly?.I changed it to a=sendrecv but then also it is not working.

Could you please suggest me some thing so that I can run sip-communicator and able to make the audio through in both ends.

Request you to take a kind consideration.

Eagerly waiting for u r reply.

Thanking You.

Regards

Mubashir Ahmed Khan
Mahindra British Telecom .Ltd.
Sharda Centre, Off Karve Road,
Pune - 411004
Ph : 020-56018100 Extn:2869
Mob: +91 9890 566013

···

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of MBT and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s). In case you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender. The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of MBT.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MBT is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use

You might not install JMF properly, or your media device didn’t work. monitor the output info.

Paul Hu

···

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar Get it now!

To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net