[sip-comm] Help with video transmission, please

Hello,

I'm new with the program Sip-Communicator and I have a problem: I have configured all by the following way:

I have a sip account in iptel.org (and then I use this realm for all, and the server too), and I only need the client Sip-Communicator. I have installed two clients in two different PCs and all run ok (before I install J2SDK and JMF). The two PCs communicate each other. One call to another, the called answer and the connection is establish, but the video doesn't run. I use the example os lostinspace and I put the direction in media source. All works well, but I can't see the video.

What can be the problem?? Can someone help me??

Thanks a lot,

Almu

···

---------------------------------

Hard to tell Almu,

What OS are you using? Do u get any exceptions?

Please attach your logs so that we could get a better picture of ur problem
Emil

Almudena Mart�n Garc�a wrote:

···

Hello,
I'm new with the program Sip-Communicator and I have a problem: I have configured all by the following way:
I have a sip account in iptel.org (and then I use this realm for all, and the server too), and I only need the client Sip-Communicator. I have installed two clients in two different PCs and all run ok (before I install J2SDK and JMF). The two PCs communicate each other. One call to another, the called answer and the connection is establish, but the video doesn't run. I use the example os lostinspace and I put the direction in media source. All works well, but I can't see the video.
What can be the problem?? Can someone help me??
Thanks a lot,
                         Almu

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nuevo Correo Yahoo! <http://es.rd.yahoo.com/mail_es/tagline/mail/image/*http://es.mail.yahoo.com>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net