I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net
Developer role) to Symphorien Wanko (a.k.a. Sympho).
Sympho has been around for a while and has been sending quite a few
patches. Among the fixes and features he contributed are:
* Fixed call start time initialization in the GUI.
* Reported some other bugs considering the call gui.
* Submitted a fix for properly shutting down Jabber Protocol Providers
on Bundle stop.
* Fixed recording media processor creators.
* Fixed warning while compiling with 1.5.
* Reported and fixed deprecation warnings in ContactRssImpl.
* Implemented Drag&Drop in the contact list and automatic choose of
default telephony account when a telephony contact is selected.
* Implemented support for Jingle.
Most of the patches that Sympho has sent to the mailing list have always
been in accordance with our code convention and policies, and he has
always been very prompt to react to any comments and modifications
requests that we may have had.
Therefore, according to the procedure described in "Becoming a SIP
Communicator Committer" :
I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role.
[ ] +1 Accept Sympho as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Sympho as a committer.
Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since
they show the general opinion of the SIP Communicator community.