I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net
to Sebastien Vincent.
Seb has been involved with us for a while now which makes for a solid
list of contributions. So far he has:
* Contributed five patches which fixed thousands of compiler and javadoc
* Contributed a native implementation of the getLocalHost( destAddr )
method on Windows.
* Fixed three build-time warnings in third-party libraries caused by
classpath definitions in their manifest files.
* Fixed an OutOfMemoryError in build.xml when building the javadocs.
* Contributed a patch which fixes a documentation comment in a C file
and a fallthrough warnings in a Java file.
* Introduced a utility class to check the exectuing operating system and
* Contributed 64-bit Windows binaries and Renderer fixes.
Therefore, according to the procedure described in "Becoming a SIP
Communicator Committer" :
I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role.
[ ] +1 Accept Seb as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Seb as a committer.
Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since
they show the general opinion of the SIP Communicator community.