I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net
Developer role) to Sebastien Mazy.
Sebastien, got involved with SIP Communicator through GSoC'08 where he
worked on and completed support for LDAP. His summer work has not been
integrated yet but while waiting Sebastien has kept busy ahd has also:
*Submitted a patch to resize avatars in a way respecting the ratio of
the original image.
* Contributed a patch to fix the typo isDeafult in
* Contributed a patch to fix the typo addSubsciptionListener by
replacing it with addSubscriptionListener.
* Provided a patch enabling the delete button in all editable combo boxes.
* Contributed a patch fixing the log4j bundle which was previously
displayed as an “unknown bundle” by our plugin manager.
* Submitted a patch that fixes trackpoint scrolling in the contact list.
* Contributed a patch that enables parameter passing to exported windows
in user interface.
* Provided an implementation of the exported window parameter pass for
the “Add Contact Wizard”.
* Submitted a patch that allows SIP Communicator to always use a single
instance of the jain-sip stack instead of one instance per account as it
was first implemented.
Therefore, according to the procedure described in "Becoming a SIP
Communicator Committer" :
I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role.
[ ] +1 Accept Seb as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Seb as a committer.
Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since
they show the general opinion of the SIP Communicator community.