I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net
Developer role) to Michael Koch.
Michael, has been been sending many patches for several months now.
Among other things he has:
* provided a patch for registering custom codecs and formats in JMF
* i18n improvements (including fixes and comments for the build.xml and
the GUI messages.properties)
* reported and fixed broken javadoc target on Windows XP
* improved RTP flow statistics in CallSessionImpl
* fixed a memory leak in MediaSessionImpl
* fixed player deallocation in CallSessionImpl
* fixed a memory leak in CallSessionImpl
* suggested patches for synchronizing methods in CallSessionImpl and
Operation Set Basic Telephony SipImpl
* submitted graceful handling for duplicate OK responses during call
* submitted a patch that causes ACK-s to be sent earlier and thus helps
avoid OK retransmission.
Therefore, according to the procedure described in "Becoming a SIP
Communicator Committer" :
I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role.
[ ] +1 Accept Michael as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Michael as a committer.
Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since
they show the general opinion of the SIP Communicator community.