I would like to call a vote for granting commit rights (java.net
Developer role) to Matthieu Casanova.
Matthieu first started contributing in September last year and has been very active ever since. He has always been very accurate in his bug reports and very professional in his fixes. Here a short list of some of his contributions:
* Contributed a patch to fix NullPointerException thrown in the Accounts configuration form and to update the enabled state of its Edit and Delete buttons.
* Contributed four patches fixing key events and a NullPointException in the contact list.
* Contributed a patch fixing dialog and frame position in a dual screen mode.
* Fixed a possible NullPointerException in the about window.
* Provided a patch fixing incorrect string comparison in some classes.
* Provided a patch to disable the back button in the first page of the add contact wizard.
* Reported various bugs
Therefore, according to the procedure described in "Becoming a SIP
Communicator Committer" :
I am calling this vote on granting him the java.net Developer role.
[ ] +1 Accept Matthieu as a committer.
[ ] 0 Does not matter to me.
[ ] -1 Reject Matthieu as a committer.
Note: Votes from non-developers (non-binding votes) are encouraged since
they show the general opinion of the SIP Communicator community.