[sip-comm-dev] Util.manifest.mf corrupted

Hi,

I had some problems executing SC after having updated through CVS today. I had a lot of "unresolved package bundle" errors concerning "org.apache.xml.serialize". I guess Emil mistyped the line importing "org.apache.xml.serializer" in Util.manifest.mf and forgot the "r" when committing geolocation. Could somebody please fix that on CVS?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Chris.

Hi Chris,

The "r" was actually removed on purpose from all manifest files that were making the import *and* felix.client.run.properties.

I guess that you have modified your felix.client.run.properties copy locally which prevented it from being cvs-updated and hence the error.

In other words, adding an "r" at the end of the corresponding line of ur local copy of felix.client.run.properties should fix the problem.

Cheers
Emil

Chris wrote:

···

Hi,
I had some problems executing SC after having updated through CVS today. I had a lot of "unresolved package bundle" errors concerning "org.apache.xml.serialize". I guess Emil mistyped the line importing "org.apache.xml.serializer" in Util.manifest.mf and forgot the "r" when committing geolocation. Could somebody please fix that on CVS?
Thanks.
Cheers,
Chris.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@sip-communicator.dev.java.net
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@sip-communicator.dev.java.net

Oops,

It appears that I had actually *not* committed felix.client.run.properties (nor felix.unit.test.properties for that matter) and that you were write. I've just committed the new fixed version, and updated acked ur contribution on the T&C page.

Thanks and sorry for my hasty reply.

Emil

Emil Ivov wrote:

···

Hi Chris,

The "r" was actually removed on purpose from all manifest files that were making the import *and* felix.client.run.properties.

I guess that you have modified your felix.client.run.properties copy locally which prevented it from being cvs-updated and hence the error.

In other words, adding an "r" at the end of the corresponding line of ur local copy of felix.client.run.properties should fix the problem.

Cheers
Emil

Chris wrote:

Hi,
Thanks.
Cheers,
Chris.

Hi Emil,

It's ok, no problem. Everything seems to work now. Thanks for fixing this.

See you.
Chris

···

----- Original Message -----

To: <dev@sip-communicator.dev.java.net>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [sip-comm-dev] Util.manifest.mf corrupted

Oops,

It appears that I had actually *not* committed felix.client.run.properties (nor felix.unit.test.properties for that matter) and that you were write. I've just committed the new fixed version, and updated acked ur contribution on the T&C page.

Thanks and sorry for my hasty reply.

Emil

Emil Ivov wrote:

Hi Chris,

Cheers
Emil

Chris wrote:

Hi,
Thanks.
Cheers,
Chris.